whatsapp Contact Us

car hire with additional driver included

Home / Blog / BEST BALI PRIVATE DRIVER / car hire with additional driver included
car hire with additional driver included
5 / 12 Reviews
432 view

car hire with additional driver included is the best way to discover the Bali island and I would realy be interisting to present my proposal regarding to car hire with additional driver included, my experience is tourism industry menegement, hence i am happy to do taxi services in Bali, car hire with additional driver incuded is the best choice for visitor who interest to explore Bali Island and allow me to explain about bali history, culture, also Balinesse peuple caracters. visitors are looking resonable taxi price with additional drivers included Gede English Driver in Bali is the unswer, for the visitors who first time come to bali island no need to worry about taxi and driver to hire, so Many taxi companies also private car and drivers ready for visitors when you arrived in Bali island, in orther to hire conventional taxis like blue bird taxis , jimbaran taxis, wahana taxis, its charge used meters you good hire with them for short distance only, the cost around 7500 Indonesian Rupiah/ kilometer for blue bird taxis. It is can be cheaper for close distance only. Please allow me to share with you about Bali History to complete your holiday plan in Bali.

Bali population is about 4.5 million peoples, About 90% are Balinese Hinduism. The rest 10% are Muslims, Chinese, Nasrani (crhistian), and Budhis. at About seventy percent population live in the southern island of Bali. most of northwest Bali island non inhabited forest, where monkey lived til preset. Bali have long enjoyed reputation being an attractive island where the peoples are seemed as an artist, the festival almost everyday, many fruit also flowers growing in abundant, well gently - heavily madeup small girls performed mystical balinesse dances. Many people thingking Bali is very close to paradise to you can visited. Bali has the beautiful scenic: Hindu temples, rice paddy & terraces, beaches, an active volcanos and Traditional villages placed between fertile plants. the better and the worse is the tourism industry exploited these things. from Its reputation Bali has suffered In recent years. Many of places became very crowd, spoiling & overdeveloping. The god places are increasingly become a resorts accessible to whealty. interim these places easy accessible to peoples have become congest & expensivein Bali.

visitors would to see and explore the island  please do your own plan for the popular destination  such as beaches temples traditional villages water falls, mount Batur this activities and attraction you not enough knew about cost only also you need to find the right company for hire a professional driver and good experience driving in bali roads, well known tourist spot destinations, well english speaking or your languages, and the inportant thing is able to organize your tours plan and history place destinations , price for this activities around 500K/ car, petrol,parking fee, air-conditioning car and driver included The cost can be more less depending on distance but for sure it will be much cheaper than conventional taxis.

I invite all visitors to hire a car wit english speaking driver with Gede English Driver company, Gede is good experiece about Bali history and well known in culture of Bali, Gede promise you to make your holiday unforgetable and when you back to the country you just think about the beautifull scenic bali island, our goal is your satisfactions as you wish and your money 100% will refound wen you feel un happy with service any question about Gede please fell free to contact Gede or visitors can check Gede English Driver reveiws on trip advisor. thank you for visiting Gede Wedana blog and we look forwed to see you soon In Bali.

 

 

Give Review :


Contact : Email Phone WhatsApp Wechat Viber

White water rafting tours

ATV ride at Bali

Fun water sport in Bali

water sport and uluwatu kecak dance journey

Hiden Canyon and White Water Rafting Fun Tour Beji Guwang Sukawati

Kintamani Tours

Eastern Bali Tours

Northern bali tours

Bali Sightseeing Ubud Tours

Southern bali tour

Besakih mother temple full day tour

BALI FUN LEMPUYANG TEMPLE TOUR

ubud trip sightseeing

bali trip exploring most scenic spot

Uluwatu Bali Half Day Tour

HALF DAY HERITAGE UBUD TOUR

Mount Batur hiking adventure

skumpul waterfall hiking journey

gunung batur sun rise hiking trip


Or Custom Tour


Send Booking

Mr. Mrs.

Date

Adult

Child

Pick Up Information

Send Comment

Name :

Email :

Message :


Share:
email
whatsapp
line
facebook
twitter
email whatsapp line facebook twitter
Blog / Gallery /
Powered by tayatha