Cheap Private Taxi Bali to Lempuyang Temple Tour
Need a Taxi Bali to Lempuyang Temple Tour? Gede English Driver is one of good choice to get Lempuyang Temple easily.
We provide the special private taxi for those who want to explore the magnificence of Lempuyang temple. This service is very appropriate for group tour.
By using our one taxi service, it will prepare several seats. Hence, don’t hesitate to also take your family or friends for joining.
Meanwhile, the trip will be fun and safe surely. That is because our driver has owned a driving licensed and he who able to speak English.
Ask anything you want to know, he will be always ready to share his knowledge to you.
The Traveling Time to Reach Lempuyang Temple
Get a question about “How much time is needed to reach this temple?” Let’s you can find the answer below.
- About 2 hours 8 minutes (64.8 km) from Ubud via Semarapura-Karangasem Route.
- About 2 hours 10 minutes (76.0 km) from Sanur via Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Highway.
- About 2 hours 10 minutes (76.2 km) from Denpasar City via Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Highway.
- About 2 hours 26 minutes (88.6 km) from Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport via Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Highway.
- About 2 hours 24 minutes (85.6 km) from Kuta via Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Highway.
- About 2 hours 29 minutes (92.9 km) from Nusa Dua via Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra Highway.
Maybe the trip to Lempuyang will sounds far enough. Especially, you are going at afternoon surely the situation is rather hot.
Don’t be worry for this situation, our vehicle is equipped air-conditioner for giving more the comfort to you.
What must be remember
Lempuyang Temple is honorable and holy place for the Hindus. Whenever you plan to enter the Temple, make sure you always respect and remember a few the prohibitions when entering the Temple.
- Avoid to say rude around Temple Area.
- The women are in menstruating or breastfeeding period, should not enter to Temple
- Don't bring jewelries too much, because many people have lost their jewelries mysteriously.
- Don’t carry the food which made from pork to temple area
It’s several the prohibitions that you should remember when visiting the temple. At arrival on the entrance of the temple, you are required to wear a sarong (Balinese Cloth).
The visitor may rent near entrance, perhaps haven’t brought. It’s very affordable, maybe it’s just IDR 10.000 (or about USD 1).
Meanwhile, when wanting to take a photos during the spiritual ceremony especially, use zoom mode and capture from respect distance in order not to disturb the ceremony ritual.
Read also: How to get Lempuyang Temple Tour From Ubud
How to Book Bali Taxi Service
Perhaps you have an interest to book our taxi service, you may send email or call us directly via contact below. We will always respond you as soon as possible.
Let’s get a fun tour with Gede English Driver!