Bali volcano hike sunrise mt batur with breakfast
Bali is an island located between Java Island and lombok island with full of adventure and one of those adventures starts bright and early. Bali volcano hike sunrise mt batur with breakfast no other morning was as epic as the one the one best activities on a Mount Batur trekking tour for sunrise. Most things to do in Bali start after sunrise so we promise this is the only one that requires such an early wake-up call.
don't miss Bali volcano hike sunrise mt batur with breakfast and Trust us sunrise at Mount Batur is worth it. If you can’t make it there early enough for sunrise the Mount Batur hike is still a must even in the afternoon. Bali is full of volcanos but Mount Batur is the most active volcano in Bali. We’ve put together everything you need to know about trekking Mount Batur.
Where is mt.Batur located:
Mount Batur volcano is located on the island of Bali and the Kintamani District. It sits at 5,600 feet above sea level and like mentioned above it’s the most active volcano in Bali with the most recent eruption in 2000. It is also referred to as Gunung Batur.
How to get Mt. Batur
You will more than likely be staying in Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Jimbaran, Candidasa, Sidemen, Munduk, Pemuteran, or down in one of the beach towns by Kuta. The most common way and easiest way to Mount Batur is by booking a sunrise trek that includes hotel pickup. Most trekking companies include this in their price, and the price varies on your pickup location. You could hire a taxi but it won’t be much cheaper than book Bali volcano hike sunrise mt batur with breakfast that includes transportation and a guide up to the top.
It is very possible to rent a motorbike and more fun drive yourself but it’ll be dark the entire drive so we’d advise against this. For reasons unknown, there are many peoples and dogs out at 3 am, and you’ll have to weave your way through small villages narrowly avoiding these obstacles.
- Ubud to Mt. Batur 49 km 1 hour 20 minutes
- Kuta to Mt. Batur 79 km, 2 hours 10 minutes
- Sanur to Mt. Batur 67 km 2 hours
- Munduk to Mt.Batur 87 km 2 hours 49 minutes
- Pemuteran to Mt. Batur 149 km 4 hours
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Kintamani Bali’s sacred Mount Batur
- Trek through the Kintamani jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- See the most beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
- Taste delicious light breakfast with eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off share transfer
- English-speaking trekking guide
- Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- All entrance fees
- Trekking pole